Here is a quick less than 15 minutes recipe for a tasty tempeh satay stir-fry.
- ½ tsp chilli flakes or 1 whole fresh chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 60 ml water
- Tempeh (Marinated in soy for 1 hour) Pieces 200g
- Stir-fry veggies
- Udon or rice noodles
- Handful of peanuts (optional)
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or pan, then add the Tiba Tempeh Soy Pieces and the stir-fry veggies. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sauce to the cooked tempeh and veggies. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Cook the noodles in a separate pan as per pack instructions.
- Arrange in a bowl and serve with a sprinkle of toasted crushed peanuts, if using.