Super Quick Peanut Butter Udon Noodles
This is a super quick less than 15 minute recipe – You should most of these ingredients in your store cupboard.
- 6 tbsp Peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar (or apple cider/dry sherry)
- 1 small Chilli (chopped seeds or no seeds)
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 clove Garlic (minced or chopped)
- 1 piece Ginger (thumb sized piece) minced or chopped
- 1/2 pkt Udon noodles (or any noodles you have in your cupboard)
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 stalk Spring onion (for garnish)
Boil the noddles according to the instructions (usually 8 to 10 mins)
Get your small pot – Mix peanut butter, Dark Soy sauce, Rice wine vinegar (or apple cider/dry sherry), add chilli, ginger and garlic.
Put the small pot with all the ingredients on a medium heat. Mix everything, once it melts down you can a some of the water from the noodles to loosen the dressing.
Drain the noddles. Once sauce has desired consistency pour and mix onto your noodles. Garnish and serve.