Website Ventura TRAVEL
About the job
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and start a company within a company? We are looking for passionate people, who want to show the world, what they are capable of. If you have a passion for the Vegan Travel niche, a deep knowledge of the tourism industry and an extended network it is your time to show your full potential. To know more about all of our possible niches (see this article for details). With your new brand you will have a big impact, we believe by focusing on just one niche, you can provide a superior trips to our travelers. We are looking for experienced professionals, with entrepreneurial spirit, who have their heart in the right place. Please read this in depth article, how we define a Ventura Intrapreneur.
The basics that you bring along
- Great passion for the Vegan Travel niche
- It’s fun to be around you and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ambitious & keen for challenges
- Professional experience needed to succeed with your new brand
- Fair & sustainable approach
- Proven record of finishing projects successfully
- Ability to focus on few priorities and to say “no” to things
- Great communication skills
- Great self organisation skills
- Good English skills, as it’s our company language
- Fast learner
You can impress us even more with
- Several years experience in travel / tour operations
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Experience in leading a team
- Work experience with CRM systems like hubspot
- Some knowledge that can help not just your brand but us Ventura TRAVEL as a whole
What awaits you in your new job
- Thanks to your brand creation, people with the same passion as you can have the great vacations they deserve
- Develop & grow the new niche travel brand with the support of Ventura Travel to make it a success
- Building up a strong, sustainable relationships with local partners to create unique travel experiences
- Design of amazing trips that will delight your customers
- Ensuring that the website with the content you provide will show your trips in an inspiring way
- Working hand in hand with the Ventura Marketing team on a strategic level to ensure we address the right customers
- Putting the traveler into the focus and delight them with a world class customer service that actually address customer needs
- Assembling and leading a team, that will help you achieve all of the above and ensures a sustainable growth
What we promise you
- Getting all needed financial investments to create the new brand
- Solid fixed salary plus we share the profitability of your new brand
- Participation at the overall profit of all of our brands such as all of our employees
- Development of your ideas with lots of freedom while giving you the support you deserve, you deserve trust and not bureaucracy
- Possibility to learn & grow with us – we believe in constant development
- No boredom: exciting challenges, each day will be a different one
- Open & transparent company culture with weekly talks with the CEO and access to all the data you need
- Option to work from our fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln or a different location (if it makes more sense for your travel niche)
- Possibility to travel to other of our offices to work and personally meet other team members (ie we have offices in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia & Mexico)
- Benefit from countless activities in our office like weekly lunches, fitness program, meditation, massage. And of course we have a Kicker table.
- Yearly 2-week offsites if we achieve our goals (so far we went to South Africa, Morocco, Mexico, Brasil & Costa Rica).
- Motivated and professional co-workers from all around the world, who want to grow just like you
- We take the Ventura core values seriously, for example each quarter we have a Fun Day, A Fair Day and a Focus day
- Possibility to benefit from great travel trade discounts ie from Airline partners or Deutsche Bahn
- Just like you we believe in the good of tourism, if done right
What we offer to ensure success of the new brand
Right from the start you have support form our IT experts, you have access to our back-end software, you will get a new shiny, responsive, well designed website adapted to your needs, you will have the support of the worlds best (and most fun) finance team; and you will work hand in hand with Andre, the CEO of Ventura, who will make sure you get all the resources and support you need to succeed. Find more info about the idea and birth of ventura TRAVEL here. To sum up what we can offer:
- Access to a pool of 10.000’s of travelers from France / DACH market who have traveled with us before and are keen to have a similar experience in trips with the next ventura brand
- the worlds best (at least according to us) software for trip management and sales
- a creative Marketing team who ensures, you receive traffic to your website from day 1
- a well organised IT team, that will create an amazingly looking website for you within a few weeks
- a fantastic Finance Team, that will support you funding the company and will take the burden of financial matters such as ensuring payment of all providers, etc.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.