Website Bleach London
About the job
Hello, I’m Bleach London!
Bleach is the home of experimental hair. From our three London-based salons overseen by our Creative Director and celebrity stylist Alex Brownsell to our eco-friendly, vegan and cruelty-free products, if you’re looking for advice, an appointment, or products relating to experimental colour or care, we’ve got you covered.
Founded in 2010, we’ve built an engaged community (350K Instagram followers and counting), gained recognition from the industry (Vogue, ID, Dazed), and have signed wholesale deals with a range of partners, including Selfridges, Boots and Sephora.
We self-funded to profitably generating seven-figure revenues in 2017, 2018 and 2019, and have recently raised a 7m Series A from top-tier consumer investors and high-profile individuals to invest in our DTC channel and expand to the US with the launch of a LA salon.
Continuing to grow rapidly, despite the current economic uncertainty, we’re a diverse and credible team set to build a business of significant value in the $70B haircare industry.
A Bit About The Role
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, and a key member of our wider growth team you’ll be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (Vero) and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working with designers, developers, the brand team and copywriters this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through Vero to support our retention strategy and ultimately drive revenue.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Be responsible for the email marketing programme development and execution including; segmentation, testing, deployment and ongoing evaluation of these for improvements – plan and perform testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, sales growth, and retention rate
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards while sharing these across the business to encourage efficiencies
- Maximise data opportunities, working from the centralised model and database ensure clean and accurate data is being used while championing data standards across the organisation
- Play an integral role within the marketing team, developing workflows and mapping of customer journey’s using flowcharts to build content for audience needs and opportunities i.e. education
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand, plan, build and execute email communications and marketing automation campaigns, define KPIs, create reporting and analyse campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously
- Maintain marketing automation integration with our wider CRM strategy and assist in the integration of additional platforms, ie Facebook, into the software.
Must have experience:
- Have a proven track record of building and running an email marketing program, as evidenced by 3+ years working at the intersection of the marketing, product and tech teams at a fast-growth digital business
- Be experienced using the full capabilities of Vero or equivalent automation software, have knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Be confident mapping customer journeys between products, use-cases and repeat purchases, identifying patterns and opportunities for storytelling including education, recommendations, and upsells
- Be the first person to make recommendations on content optimisation, build and test hypotheses, with a strong understanding of the systems impacting digital business, and how this affects retention strategies
- Have the ability to interpret content streams and turn them into actionable briefs, with the ability to interface with Creative
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to turn strategy into action, crafting narratives and influencing a diverse set of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Understand the challenges associated with building a brand online, and get excited about building a Brand that sits across online and offline channels to deliver a flawless omnichannel experience
- Possess a strong interest in and understanding of the consumer mindset, and a strong grasp on DTC / e-commerce, including incumbent brands and content trends
- Have the ability to work strategically and tactically, finding the balance between the ‘urgent’ and the ‘important’.
Here’s What We Think About Diversity And Inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient – It’s a no brainer really! If you’re not into diversity, Bleach may not be in the right place for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.