Website Riverside Natural Foods Ltd. (Home of MadeGood and GOODTO GO)
About the job
Are you hungry to innovate? To do things differently? To work with a company that’s real, thoughtful and very forward-thinking?
Meet Riverside. We are an organic, “better for you” snack company, manufacturing award-winning, nutritious, allergen-free snacks. Your kids know us as MadeGood, tasty school-safe snacks. Your workout buddies grab GoodTo Go Keto certified bars. And your pup begs for a Cookie Pal treat, our human-grade, vegan dog treats.
At Riverside, we make delicious snacks that are good in every way. From our ingredients to our manufacturing practices, we’ve raised every bar on every aspect. We’re friendly and focused on creating foods that are good for you and good to the planet as well. Riverside Natural Foods is B-Corp certified, Triple-Bottom Line, Zero Waste, and Canadian owned and operated.
Come work with a new Canadian leader! We value teamwork, humility, respect, ownership, adaptability, passion and fun. Our amazing culture is reflected in our recent employee engagement score of 92%!
You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
We continue to grow and today are looking for a committed, talented, star to join our team as our Social Media Specialist.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for ideation, design, execution, and management of all social media channels and strategies (North America) designed to grow our brand presence, follower base and engagement. The ideal candidate is a digital native who lives and breathes social media with experience in managing social media strategies, content creation, paid media, and social media copy writing. This role interacts cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, E-commerce, and Sales teams to support their respective objectives while ensuring consistency in the brand voice and tone.
- Work closely with the social media, brand marketing and ecommerce teams to develop a holistic strategy, campaigns and programs that encompass all touchpoints and brand initiatives.
- Design and execute strategies spanning all our owned Social Media properties (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest)
- Manage social media content calendar from conceptualization to execution, including developing content concepts and over-arching influencer programs
- Create content that aligns with each Riverside brands’ voice, tone, and brand guidelines. Ensure all content is applicable and encourages engagement on all social platforms while following industry best practices.
- Analyze effective benchmarks for measuring impact of social media efforts to determine campaign effectiveness through relevant monitoring tools.
- Find new and exciting ways to engage followers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation, and affinity.
- Assist in the management and execution of paid social strategy and campaigns in cross-functional partnerships with brand teams and external agencies
- Monitor in-market social ads, continuously optimize in accordance with platform standards, and in-market performance and creative rotations.
- Create and manage influencer outreach program by identifying relevant influencers, establish and foster relationships with influencers and engage in social conversation.
- Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, brand partnerships and promotions.
- Own and provide monthly analytics reports and summarize highlights for channel health, audience growth, engagement, and DTC e-commerce traffic and sales.
- Paid Media – relationships with agency, optimization,
- Track and monitor KPIs in real-time to optimize and pivot strategies, tactics and content development.
- Keep up to date on key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social and digital technologies and find innovative ways to apply these to the brands.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Media Studies, Social Media or a related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in social media marketing and managing various social channels
- Proven track record of generating and executing social media campaigns across platforms while growing audiences and delivering on metrics.
- Solid background analyzing data and metrics to measure performance and build on strategy.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create editorial content in real-time for all social channels.
- Experience using social media listening platforms and social management tools (e.g. Agorapulse, Hootsuite, Facebook Business Manager etc.), and in-depth knowledge of platform best practices.
Skills & Abilities
- Resourceful and results driven personality, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs and rapidly growing company.
- Strong project management skills, with high attention to detail.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- PASSIONATE with a positive attitude striving to continually improve skills and knowledge
- TEAM player, collaborative, with a strong customer service mindset
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, with a high level of initiative
- Demonstrates HUMILITY throughout the company on a daily basis
- Aptitude to exhibit, RESPECT and protect Riverside’s Values in a changing environment
- Must be willing and available to work in ‘real-time’ and after business hours—including evenings, weekends and holidays—with an always on approach across all social media channels
What We Offer:
- MadeGood and GoodTo Go products at employee prices
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits and Long-Term Disability insurance with all premiums paid by the company
- RSP matching
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Values-based leadership
- Fun activities such as Family Day at Canada’s Wonderland, Canada Day Celebration, Escape Room and more!
How to Apply:
If you have the commitment to excellence, the energy, the attitude and experience we need, then please submit your resume to careers(AT)riversidenaturals.com with the subject line Social Media Specialist or click the apply button!
Riverside Natural Foods is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you have a disability and require accommodation in the interview process, please let us know when you apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.