Website Vegan Wholesaler
About the role
This role involves taking care of our website’s maintenance and updates, ensuring that the information provided is accurate and up to date.
You’ll also be responsible for curating how pages, products and blog posts look and work.
The combination of repetitive and occasional tasks, both familiar and challenging will keep your days fresh.
- Making sure that all the information is up to date
- Creating and updating product pages
- Checking the speed and functionalities of the site
- Checking the performance of the store and blog
- Checking for broken links and missing parts
- Making suggestions for further improvements
- Collaborating in our digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Liaising with our team members, particularly the developer, marketing and stock control team
- Other ad-hoc tasks (when needed, you may be asked to help out the team in other tasks that may not be specifically related to your role)
First, you’ll need to fulfil the general requirements for all our team members (see “General Requirements for all Team Members” section within our Careers page).
In particular, in order to be successful in this job, you’ll need to:
- Be accurate
- Have attention to detail
- Keep tasks well organised
- Have everything under control
- Be internet savvy
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have good knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Understand the basics of integrations, APIs, HTML
- Be educated at degree level
- Speak additional languages (any combination of French, Spanish, Italian, German preferred)
How to apply
In order to apply to this position, simply click on ‘Apply now’ below and answer the questions.
To help you answer some of the questions you can check the information on our website.
This position doesn’t have a specific deadline.
We will be closing it as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you’re still seeing this ad, it means that the position hasn’t been filled in yet.
The recruitment process is divided into 5 different stages, so please make sure you take this into consideration before applying.
You’ll need to be successful in all of them in order to get into the probationary period.
Remote – based in the UK.
Pease note that only candidates based in the UK will be considered.
You may be required to attend a monthly in-person meeting at a location to be defined within the UK.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (including 30 min lunch break).
Occasionally, you may be required to work some weekends, and get time off in lieu.
£21,160.20 – £23,276.22 pa, after probationary period.
£20k, for the 3-month probationary period.
After successful completion of the probationary period, the salary will increase depending on:
- Probationary period performance
- Education & Skills
Further bonuses and salary increases will be communicated to full-time permanent employees.
20 days a year + 8 bank holidays.
As soon as all the recruitment stages are completed.
It can be negotiated with the candidate.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.