Website The Vegan Society
In order to meet our ambitious growth plans for the next few years, we need to recruit some key people to join our team in our new offices conveniently located by Snow Hill station in Birmingham. As such we are looking to recruit a Service Operations Manager for the Trademark Team, this role is key in supporting our growth strategy.
As the Service Operations Manager, you will;
- Managing and monitoring the operational process, work in progress, team workloads, KPI’s and income targets
- Producing reports for various income streams and manage the financial process alongside the finance team
- Supporting growth and development for the team including appraisals and on the job training, making sure the team have relevant training and systems are fit for purpose
- Develop positive relationships with key clients and working collaboratively with other departments to maximise the impact for the charity
- Development of new and existing KPI’s related to the various strategic objectives that measure growth for Trademark and contribute to Trademark related issues within the risk assessment strategy
- Project management where needed
- Providing absence cover for Business Development colleagues and deputising for the Head of Business Development.
- General office duties, including dealing with own correspondence and filing own papers
To be considered as our Service Operations Manager, you will need;
- Experience in a customer service operations role at management level
- Proven experience of working to deadlines whist maintaining the highest quality of work
- Ability to develop and lead high preforming teams in busy, pressured environments
- Experience of managing change
- You must be willing to adhere to a vegan lifestyle for the duration of your employment.
What We Offer
- A fun and supportive team.
- A solution-focused atmosphere and hard-working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Assistance Programme and health cash-back scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Animal companion compassionate leave.
- Ethical pension scheme (5-7% employer contribution).
- Death in service benefit.
- 28 days leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Central Birmingham office location (our roles are typically office-based, however remote working will be in place until social distancing measures are relaxed/removed. After these restrictions are eased a flexible work schedule could be considered).
The Vegan Society as an organisation values equality, diversity, and inclusion. We want to be an organisation that tackles any structural discrimination or prejudice. We are actively trying to increase diversity in our organisation and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
We will offer an automatic interview to all candidates who meet our essential criteria and who identify as from an under-represented race or ethnicity or as deaf, neurodiverse, or living with disability.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.