As Refarm’d keeps growing, we are looking for a new developer to take the lead on our front-end development efforts.
If you have a senior or middle level experience in front-end development and would like to contribute to a meaningful project transforming and helping farmers and their animals worldwide we would definitely like to talk with you.
You can find a list of the technologies we are using in our current architecture:
External services used:
Here are the short term key areas we need help with:
* Business interface (onborading of business customers following a similar logic to retail customers but with bigger volume, the UX has to be as simple as possible)
* Add Stripe IBAN/Account Number payment methods as some customers do not have a payment card available to subscribe
* Farmer interface (farmer sees previous orders and details, and farmer can generate new orders for the upcoming deliveries, farmer can “handshake” handing over the order to drivers, all the backend logics is ready and can be consumed through an API)
* Driver interface (sees new delivery orders and handshake process between driver and farmer and driver and pickup location, same here backend ready)
* Pickup interface (sees new orders to handle, handshare between driver <> pickup and pickup <> end-customer, backend ready)
* Customer interface (follow up on previous orders and sees upcoming orders and track delivery status, handshake between pickup and customer, backend ready)
although the backend logics for each of those flows are ready, we are still trying to find the best approach to provide the greatest experience possible for all those parties involved.
And in the long term here are the problems we need help with:
* Merge current Refarm’d landing page refarmd.com and the app so we can have better analysis with tools such as Amplitude (e.g. tunnels) and unified content management and internationalization. The end-user will use one single web-app and will not need to leave one site to another.
* Add a way for customers that do not have a Refarm’d Farm available in their area to show their interest through the main map (see app.refarmd.com)
* Add a way for new farmers to see a heat map of potential level of interests from customers and if the location of their farm matches then apply
Let us know if you are interested to join Refarm’d by contacting us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.