Follow Nature Inc
About the job
As a pea protein supplier of Beyond Meat (NASDAQ: BYND), Follow Nature Inc. is a subsidiary of one of largest producer for non-GMO pea protein and pea starch in the world with annual sales of $600 million. The products include vermicelli, pea protein, pea starch, dietary fiber, etc.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help us meet our pea protein revenue growth targets. Pea protein powder is a supplement made by extracting protein from peas. Pea protein is a high-quality protein and a great source of iron. It can aid muscle growth, weight loss and heart health. Pea protein powder is naturally vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and does not contain any of the top eight food allergens — peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, cow’s milk, wheat and soy. Therefore, it works with nearly any diet.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- 3-5 years experience in protein powder sales and marketing
- Previous working experience in AGT, Ingredion, Batory Foods is a plus
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager,
- Consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.