Website Vegan Friendly
Vegan-Friendly is a global non-profit organisation.
Description Summary: You will join our Sales Team in the UK, as a product labelling sales manager. To fit this position you will need to be a self-starting, motivated and competitive individual who thrives on building relationships with our diverse clients and achieving maximum sales.
The role includes:
• Getting new costumers on board by explaining the benefits of having the vegan friendly certification.
• Building relationships with vendors, current customer base and potential customers to expand customer base and maximise sales potential.
• Spending time in continuous education learning about the vegan industry to assist in making marketing recommendations and close sales opportunities.
• Providing follow up on quotes in a timely manner.
• Providing customers with the best service.
• Proven ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills & abilities): To perform this job successfully, the candidate should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements listed are essential:
• Motivation toward veganism.
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-4 years of sales or foodservice/restaurant experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic computer skills (CRM) with demonstrated ability to utilize Excel.
• Self-starter who can adapt to an ever-changing sales environment and can carry it off with a high level of integrity.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• High level of organisational skills; detail-oriented.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as information regarding bid specifications, product information, etc. Proficiency in English language is required in order to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Other Qualifications: Willingness to perform any required task within the employee’s capabilities in order to effectively meet the needs of the company. Ability to get along well with others.
Job Type: Full-time position (5 days in a week)
This position is based in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.