Website The Vurger Co
We are looking for a super-talented and enthusiastic Sales & Account Manager to join our fast-growing team.
Overall responsibility for driving sales and managing accounts in our fast-growing retail product and foodservice business, selling to retailers, wholesalers and foodservice customers.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
o Supporting and developing the overall Sales strategy
o Managing existing key accounts to ensure customers are getting a fantastic service
o Organise and perform sales demonstrations for retail customers
o Developing and growing a strong sales pipeline
o Attending new client meetings to pitch our product range
o Building great relationships with key customers
o Actively seeking out new business opportunities
o Organising and attending key trade shows and other events
o Building the international sales strategy and business development pipeline
o Responsible for starting to build out the Sales & Account Management team as the business continues to grow
· A performance-driven and goal-oriented professional with extensive experience across online and offline channels.
· A minimum of 2 years experience working within a Sales team at a leading fast growth business.
· We’re looking for someone with a creative flair but also passionate about testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
· Expert at managing projects and multiple workstreams, with great attention to detail.
· Skilled stakeholder manager with strong business acumen and ability to work cross-functionally.
· Management experience – someone looking to take on a management role
· A clear understanding of building relationships and their value to our business.
· A strong interest in joining a small, fast growth team and can work independently.
· A passion for Vegan food and in depth knowledge of this market is a huge bonus.
· Small team where everyone has the opportunity to improve what is already in place every single day.
· We aim to revolutionise fast food through the power of plants and our mission is built into everything we do.
· You will never stop learning with a fast paced growth trajectory and two days are definitely never ever the same.
· Flexible working, office in East London with laptop provided.
· Birthday day off + 30 days holiday and access to free staff lunch every day and access to perkbox for free perks monthly.
· Competitive compensation package, we are small but we want to work with the best, is this you?
We are growing quickly and this is a new and hugely exciting part of the The Vurger Co. You’ll need to be very proactive, hugely motivated and very capable and comfortable working independently. You’ll need to have a very flexible and adaptable approach to your work and always be prepared to get stuck in and keep moving the business forward. It’s a high-pressure role which needs a results-focused person, who is also completely in tune with the brand, what it represents and where we’re heading.
It’s a perfect time for a very ambitious Sales Manager to join a great brand at a really exciting time. You’ll be able to shape the direction and growth of the business and will have a lot of responsibility from day one. You will need to have strong sales and account management experience at other similar food brands, and be able to demonstrate how your previous work has helped fast-growing brands to develop into much larger brands.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.