Website ProVeg International
You will be project managing School Plates, the flagship UK programme, to help school menus to become more sustainable and healthier. You will proactively reach out to decision-makers at local authorities, individual schools and catering companies, and coordinate our services, which include menu consultation, plant-based culinary training, educational workshops, PR and communications support, and impact assessment.
Since the launch of the programme in 2018, we have helped many millions of meals switch from meat-based to meat-free. Can you help us build on the early success of the programme, and take it to a new level?
Reporting directly to ProVeg UK’s Director, you’ll also work closely with the UK Communications Manager as well as some of our international colleagues.
- Project manage and drive forward the School Plates programme
- Secure meetings and build relationships with local authorities, schools and catering companies
- Together with the UK Director, review menus and deliver advice to our partners
- Represent ProVeg on calls, in meetings, and at events
- Coordinate the procurement and delivery of our services that are provided by third parties, such as culinary training
- Write and prepare engaging presentations
- Help to devise and implement an impact measurement system for ongoing programme evaluation, supporter communications and funding proposals
- Draft promotional materials, including a quarterly newsletter to donors
- Work with the UK Communications Manager to identify and act upon media opportunities
- Work with the UK Director to further develop the programme strategy
- Update and maintain accurate CRM database of participating authorities, schools and other partners, and file relevant communications, agreements and other administration
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least two years’ experience of effectively running programmes, projects or campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to speak confidently with people from a variety of backgrounds and seniority levels, and to write effectively for a range of audiences
- Passionate about food systems change
- Experience of building relationships with corporate partners
- Ability to plan strategically and pragmatically, and to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work well unsupervised, with experience of working in remote teams
- Experience of carrying out accurate referenced research
- Competent in MS Office, Google Docs, and digital communications channels
- Knowledge or experience of working in the food service industry or with public institutions, such as local authorities and schools
- Project Management qualification
- Published writer
- Experience of delivering presentations or workshops to external stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.