Website Umberto Giannini Hair Cosmetics
About the job
We’re styling our way to a hair-love mission that celebrates real women. Because we believe that ‘doing’ your hair should be fun, empowering and personal. We are totally and utterly obsessed about making vegan and cruelty-free beauty products that are quick, easy and really work!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Brand Manager to join our amazing team.
You will be responsible for brand / product development and marketing functions. A brand ambassador ensuring that the UG brand remains recognisable, up to date and exciting to customers.
· Lead and manage the development and execution of NPD – identifying gaps, raising new product briefs, assessing commercial viability, briefing and managing design and artworks, liaising with suppliers, ownership of CPA to deliver projects on time.
· Of particular importance, continuously develop, define and “champion” brand sustainability targets, across all touchpoint
· Monitor market and product trends appropriate to categories. Identify product opportunities based on trends, data, sales analysis.
· Competitor – regular store visits and online research to monitor competitor activity together with any other marketing / promotional campaigns that could be interesting.
· Ensure all artwork is up to date and filed appropriately, coordinating any updates when required due to legislation or other changes.
· Define brand positioning and ensure all brand activities are in line with this positioning, tone of voice and brand guidelines.
· Together with the Digital team, develop 360 marketing plans and deliver agreed campaigns together with any retailer specific marketing requirements.
· Create brand presentations to ensure that we are presenting our brand in the most creative and professional manner. This may include training presentations for International markets. And may include design boards, mock ups, trend presentations.
· Attend retailer meetings alongside commercial teams to present brand and product plans when relevant.
· Development of retail merchandising units as required, including International.
· Lead consumer and market research projects if and when required.
· All other general brand actions such as CPNP updates, Brandbank, technical liaison, International product registrations where relevant.
· Main point of contact with EU RP external resource to ensure all Brexit guidelines are being met within the appropriate timelines.
· Assist in the planning, budgeting and monitoring of the marketing and promotional spend on the brand to maximise profitability.
· Strong brand management experience including product development programs
· Experience of the development and ongoing management of brand marketing tool kit
· Excellent creative skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Experience, knowledge & understanding of the beauty and personal care industry
· Strong interest in beauty and fashion
· Sound numerical ability
· Strong organisational skills
· Ability to work independently and as one of a team, self motivated
· Ability to multi task and problem solve
· “Hands on” attitude but with an ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns
Work from home
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.