Website Broth Bomb LLC
- Establish and moderate dialogue about the health and nutrition of Broth Bomb® with the public and press.
- Research health and nutrition information regarding Broth Bomb®
- Create food content and nutrition facts content for social media
- Engage other influencers and social media strategies.
- Be a spokesperson; appear on the news telling our story and doing cooking demos.
- Assist in the development of new recipes and seasoning ideas. We’ll be making non-fizzy seasoning blends too.
- Some certification in nutrition. Masters preferred but not required.
- A large social media following. Over 100,000 Instagram followers preferred.
- Must have a love for both whole-plant foods and vegan products.
- The compensation for the position will begin as an owner equity agreement; work in exchange for permanent ownership in the company.
- 1% equity in the company for one year of consulting. Shares (.08%) will be vested (given) monthly.
- Applicants must be able to work part-time for a year without a salary. Modifications to these terms will be considered, especially if the job becomes more involved. We will cover any associated food and travel expenses.
- Plus, you may get your own personalized product/recipe into stores: a 1 oz meal helper seasoning blend under your name. (This special personalized product offer will be available to any of the top vegan food influencers who help promote Broth Bomb® at this early stage.)
We look forward to seeing your resume!
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.