Website Whoa Dough
About the job
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING OR YOU WONT BE CONSIDERED.
Whoa Dough is a line of on-the-go cookie dough bars starting at 140 calories that are Non-GMO, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg Free, Soy Free, Grain Free, Vegan, and OU Kosher. Our tagline is “Real Cookie Dough Bars. Real Ingredients.”
We’re changing the way people eat cookie dough. How? Great first question. We’ve created an array of cookie dough bars that you can eat on-the-go. No-bake, no raw ingredients, no problem. What about that isn’t the coolest thing you’ve heard?
We’re looking for a creative, analytical, and data-driven individual to join our fast-growing consumer product startup team as the Paid Media and Operations Assistant. You will have a unique opportunity to work within multiple areas of a growing new business. Your responsibilities will include planning and executing paid digital marketing campaigns, optimizing our SEO and digital sales channels including Shopify and Amazon. Engage in daily operations including inventory planning, vendor tracking, event planning, and customer experiences. You must be passionate about food, healthy living and interested in being part of a growing consumer brand with a small but mighty team
- Create & Manage paid digital campaigns to grow brand awareness and company sales growth across multiple platforms including Amazon (Seller Central), Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google.
- Create blog and newsletter content to drive customer acquisition
- Develop different channel opportunities to engage with Whoa Dough customers
- Create monthly reports to calculate ROI and forecast marketing spend
- Understand the Whoa Dough customer base and create marketing campaigns to engage our target audience
- Oversee online sales channels (Faire, PodFoods)
- Create strategic partnerships to grow brand awareness
- New Vendor Setup and tracking
- Responding to customer reviews
- Coordinate with other business functions to plan product promotions
- Collaborating with manufacturer and warehouse for product shipments
- Receive and manage all orders & sales requests via email accounts
- Coordinate with other team members in preparation for events
- Attends events to promote the brand and build customer awareness
- Ship inventory and samples to appropriate parties
- A strong understanding of SEO, backlinking, and Shopify is a plus
- Gain hands-on experience with professional entrepreneurs, business owners, and managers
- Develop real-world knowledge of the food industry as it grows and changes in real-time
- Fully engage with key players in the development of a business from the ground up
- Gain a large network through events and various other resources
- Travel and networking
- Must be detailed oriented
- Basic knowledge of google console, SEO, Backlinking
- Strong writing skills
- Canva, Photoshop, and Adobe Suite a plus
- Knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager
- Amazon FBA is a plus
- Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and google docs
- Problem solver
- Creative thinker
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for the position please include why you are a good fit to join the Whoa Dough Team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.