Website Vanatari International GmbH
About the job
Are you from in ITALY, SPAIN, FRANCE, UK, NETHERLANDS or SWEDEN? And also interested in an marketing internship in Berlin? Than this might be the chance for you!
Who are we?
We – Vanatari International GmbH – are a young Berlin start-up company and develop under the brand “Vegavero” selected food supplements with the greatest care, so that vitamins, minerals and enzymes unfold their optimal effect. We only use high quality raw materials and avoid unnecessary additives such as magnesium stearate, artificial flavors or preservatives as much as possible. And of course all our products are completely vegan, i.e. free of animal ingredients. The quality of our products, an excellent customer service and a high motivation of our employees are important to us. Our international team includes nutritionists, marketing experts and designers who serve customers throughout Europe.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students who grew up in ITALY, SPAIN, FRANCE, UK, NETHERLANDS or SWEDEN and who would like to complete a 6-month compulsory internship from January/February 2021 as part of their Bachelor’s or Master’s studies. In which subject you will complete your Master’s degree is not so important to us – important are your communicative personality, your interest in health, nutrition and sport and your enthusiasm for learning new things.
What tasks await you?
You would be working in one of our Country Teams, where you would be responsible for all aspects of product management and marketing. Specifically, you would do the following with us:
- Supervision of the introduction of new products
- Customer service (by email, messenger, phone)
- Development and implementation of measures to improve customer satisfaction
- Conception, implementation and maintenance of various social media channels (Facebook, Instagram)
- Market observation and analysis on new products, competition, customer requirements and production processes
- Accompaniment of product development
What would we like to see from you?
The most important thing, of course, is that you fit in with us and we fit in with you. Above all, you should enjoy challenges and exciting tasks – then you’ve come to the right place!
We would be happy if you would bring the following super strengths with you:
- Enjoy dealing with customers
- Independent and structured work
- A high degree of creativity to inspire our customers with special ideas
- High social competence and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm & Passion
Why would you join us?
Because you will like it with us! We offer you the opportunity to become part of our team and to take responsibility for exciting tasks related to product and marketing management.
- We are a small, familiar team, but we have colleagues from England, Italy, France and Spain on board – so cultural diversity is guaranteed.
- You will find a working environment with us in which you can develop and grow with your tasks.
- You have the possibility to take over various tasks with us (from customer communication over competition analysis up to marketing measures)
- We are very fast and dynamic – you can try out and implement a lot here. With us, you don’t have to do long PowerPoint presentations to implement a new idea.
We will pay you 450€ per month during your internship and also pay you a monthly ticket for the Berlin underground and S-Bahn during your time with us.
If we have aroused your interest, we are looking forward to receiving your application. Besides the CV, we don’t need a formal cover letter, but rather your story: Tell us about yourself! What inspires you? What do you enjoy? Do you have a great blog or Instagram account? Tell us about you and make us curious. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.