Website Just Eat Takeaway.com
About the job
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the Polish market? Looking for a role that uses your campaign management and communication skills? Then you could be the perfect fit!
Our story (the bitesize version)
From potatoes in Poznan to vegan cuisine in Warsaw, we’re first choice for food-lovers across Poland. It’s one of 24 countries where Just Eat Takeaway.com operates, with around 50 million active users globally.
World-class marketing is at the heart of our success. In addition to creating engaging global campaigns, everything we produce needs the right ingredients for each local market.
All About The Role
As the Marketing Manager: Poland, you support our growth through expert analysis, identifying local opportunities and any potential challenges. As a strategic thinker and good communicator, you lead the development of annual market brand plans and present marketing business update reports.
Leading the planning, execution and evaluation of world-class marketing activities, you ensure that everything from local campaigns and activation to PR has the right ingredients. That includes ensuring that any activities align with our brand identity and strategy across all touchpoints.
In This Wide-ranging Role, Your Focus Also Includes
- Ensuring top-class collaboration with agencies, partners and internal departments, including our internal agency, Digital, CRM, Sales and PR etc.
- Liaising with other marketing stakeholders to deliver local market campaigns & initiatives
- Leading the localisation of global campaigns across your markets, ensuring maximum effectiveness in the local market
Can you deliver…
Ready to perfect our Polish marketing? Here is what we need from you:
- 5+ years’ of marketing experience, preferably in an FMCG and/or e-commerce environment
- Master’s Degree in Management, Marketing or another relevant field
- Able to collaborate effectively with multiple internal & external parties
- Confident working autonomously, with a strategic, problem-solving and data-driven approach to your job
- Strategic thinking skills, with strong creative judgement and a test & learn method
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, to ensure successful project management
- Fluent English and Polish (written & spoken) and good communication skills
Here is our offer
We Believe That Great Work Deserves Fantastic Rewards, Including
- Competitive salary
- A varied and impactful role, with the opportunity to optimise our marketing operations across Poland
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace at our Amsterdam HQ (when you’re in the office)
- Amazing team & company events
- Budget for internal & external training and conferences
- A pension plan in which we pay 60%
- Working from home allowance & a budget for ordering lunches
Spice up your career as a Marketing Manager. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.