Website Young Foodies Talent
About the job
MARKETING MANAGER (£40-50k, London)
We are looking for a super-talented and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join a small but fast-growing company. They are looking for a self-starter who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast growing vegan food company that has been awarded a spot in the UK Start Ups 100 list 3 years in a row.
This role will have responsibility for growing the business through effective marketing.
- Devise, implement and manage the Marketing strategy for the business working closely with the senior leadership team.
- Lead the marketing budget cycles, to ensure the final budget maximises marketing value and aligns with business plan and expectation.
- Development of promotional activity and day to day campaign management in line with business objectives
Devise a strong digital strategy which includes but not limited to the below:
- Manage strategy and implementation for all social media campaigns
- Develop online content (alongside the Creative Director) and communications from idea to execution across platforms
- Base understanding of SEO for site improvement
- Manage online marketing material including blog content, newsletters, and website
- Work to promote effective collaboration activity and in store events in the future
- Work with sales team to effectively implement retail product marketing campaign
- Analyse data to provide effective support at key launch moments in our calendar
- Analyse marketing channel mix to ensure focus and budget is dedicated to the best channels.
- Understand and analyse data on a regular basis to make key informed decisions
- Report on performance against plan, sharing solutions / plans for budget changes if needed.
Building and developing the Marketing team
- Over time this will be a key part of this role to develop and lead a team of direct reports within the Marketing and PR / agency roles.
- A minimum of 4 years experience working within a marketing team at a leading fast growth business
- Performance driven and goal orientated professional
- Mixed marketing experience in online and offline performance
- Confident and structured communicator to the wider business, who’s able to showcase the value and impact of Marketing, within a data-driven and tech-focused culture.
- Preferably experienced in working with both restaurant and product based businesses.
- Comfortable at managing multiple workstreams, with great attention to detail.
- Someone with a creative flair but also passionate about testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
- Management experience
- Confident with marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Hubspot and Mailchimp.
- Passionate about Vegan food.
*Please note that while we will try to respond to all applications, sometimes the sheer volume of responses means we can only focus on the most relevant. You should hear from us within 2-5 days if your application has been successful.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.