About the job
Home-X is at the forefront of developing & growing brands in an online food & drinks e-commerce site while simultaneously accumulating a strong following in the digital space. We are always growing and are now beginning our next phase of brand development – with this, we are now growing our team to join us in pioneering future growth and help us shape our future brands.
We are recruiting a talented individual who has the desire and drive to be at the forefront of innovative brands, delivering the desired results through the effective management of your team during brand campaigns and product launches. You will be responsible for ensuring HOME-X and other brands remain relevant and reputable across all aspects of the brand activity both online and offline.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in working alongside key stakeholders and managing a team of talented individuals who all share a passion and knowledge for the food and beverages industry. You will also have a notable interest and/or experience in wine, health, restaurant experiences or the vegan market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Brand Director, Head of E-commerce & other Key Stakeholders to coordinate effective brand campaigns/launches & outline KPIs accordingly.
- Coordinate campaign/product launches with key stakeholders calendars to ensure required content is prepared for launch.
- Manage a strong team of Social Media Managers, Influencer Executive, Production Team & Content Creator’s to execute weekly/monthly campaigns.
- Weekly Team Meeting to outline key deliverables for your team to hit KPIs.
- Campaign Management & Coordination
- Customer Growth & Retention – help define the strategy
- Ensure Brand Resonance in the digital landscape
- Product/Menu Launch Communication & Project Management
- Proactive Campaign Analysis ensuring KPIs are met.
- Paid Ad Management: work closely with the Head of E-commerce in driving the desired results along with the organic social strategy
- Strategy Implementation & Oversight of all activity
- Proactive outlook on campaign/product launches: ability to highlight areas for improvement to ensure the campaign/launch remains on track.
- Lead your teams creativity with weekly brainstorms & discussions.
- Monitor consumer trends & create content accordingly.
- Adjust campaign strategies where required
- Adapt your campaign activity to external factors
- Plan & Coordinate Video Production and Photography in-line with campaign/launches.
Candidate Additional Extras:
- Knowledge of influencer marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, digital analysis & insights, food & drink marketing, content creation, digital marketing,
- Experience of working with brands in an adaptive environment who coordinate closely with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication to ensure all relevant persons are aware of brand campaign activity at all times.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management that can be translated to the digital space
- Experience of creating original content to drive social engagement and presence
- Knowledge of PR Management & managing the brand image.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
We look forward to hearing all about you and what you would love to do with us here at HOME-X.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.