Website Fresh Kitchen
About the job
Our MANAGING PARTNERS are the anchor of our restaurants and are focused on running a balanced business that focuses on People, Food, Community, and Financials. Our managers help drive Fresh kitchen’s values within our restaurants – and are focused on creating and developing excellent teams, driving hospitality to create memorable guest experiences, and overseeing the delivery of high quality, made from scratch food, every single day. We are looking for happy, humble, and hard-working people that have great problem solving skills and exceptional communication skills to join our teams! We strive to create amazing experiences – not only for our guests, but also our team members. We believe this is what drives long term and sustainable financial success.
- Leading by example and being a role model for the standards and behaviors consistent with our core values and culture.
- Proactively attracting, identifying, and hiring team members that embody the Fresh Vibe and have the ability to grow within the organization and create great experiences for our guests (including the food!)
- Successfully and consistently communicating team wins, priorities, best practices and operational changes to deliver fresh execution
- Connecting with the local community through local marketing and community involvement initiatives
- Help deliver store sales and financial objectives by removing any barriers to success.
- Scheduling daily labor requirements that meet the needs of the business and provide great customer service experiences
- Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards are met and adhered to consistently.
- Maintaining high food quality standards along with production levels by leading strong BOH and FOH execution.
- Addressing performance issues quickly and respectfully by coaching, counseling, and managing any conflicts.
- Contributing ideas, thoughts, and solutions that result in increased productivity, higher retention, and improved operations.
- Assist in the training, leadership and development of all location team members
HOW OUR MPs BUILD THE BIZ
At Fresh Kitchen we have a balanced mission that’s focused on Food, People, Community, and Financials. We also have a set of five core values that keep us aligned, influence how we lead, and help us make decisions about everything from the food we serve to the impact we have on our people. They’re the lens through which you’ll build a successful business.
- FOOD FIRST: If it isn’t great, we don’t serve it. We do everything that we can to make sure our food is great and quality is always top of mind.
- KEEP IT REAL: Real Talk and Real People. We celebrate our team for who they are. We seek to understand, and we have clear, kind, but honest conversation with each other so people know where they stand.
- EMBRACE THE HUSTLE: We are proud of the hard work it takes to do things right. We don’t take shortcuts and when we face obstacles, we learn and we talk about solutions. We put in the time make sure we do things thoughtfully and properly.
- STAY FRESH: We are always open to innovation and change and we like to push the boundaries. We are always open to growth and evolution, and when we make change, we help our teams navigate through it.
- LOVE: We are compassionate with our words and actions. We understand that everyone has a story, whether it’s at work our outside of it. We seek to understand, and we always make others feel a sense of belonging and support.
FRESHER THAN YOUR AVERAGE JOB (a.k.a. Benefits)
- GROWTH | 9 locations and counting…we are just getting this party started!
- FOOD | Free Shift Meals plus MGR Comp Program which can be used at other brands
- COOL SWAG | that you’ll even want to wear on your day off
- CULTURE | that’s fun and connected and gives back to the community
- HOLLA-DAYS | Closed for most holidays, so you can enjoy time with family and friends
- BE YOURSELF | You are beautiful, and we celebrate your individuality
- BENEFITS | Option to participate in Group Health, Vision and Dental Plans
- A PIECE OF THE BIZ | Competitive Salary with a Partnership Program
- At least 5 years restaurant management/ culinary leadership experience
- Unwavering commitment and passion for food, with strong culinary skills
- Experience coaching, training,+ developing teams
- Able to multitask + delegate as needed
- Willing to complete a background check; employment offers are contingent on results that are satisfactory to the Company
- Able to roll with the punches, effectively prioritize + problem solve
- Willingness to learn and develop, and embrace the hustle
- ServSafe certification required
- Proficient knowledge of computers, point of sale software, and restaurant back office software and reporting tools, including labor scheduling and inventory
ABOUT FRESH KITCHEN: Fresh Kitchen invites guests to build their own chef-inspired bowls as fast as they can point. Made from scratch and fresh-to order, guests are presented with seasonal ingredients including fresh greens, quinoa, sweet potato noodles, perfectly seasoned rices, roasted veggies, hormone and antibiotic-free grilled meats, responsibly sourced seafood options, home-made sauces and flavorful add-ons. Along with bowls, Fresh Kitchen also serves freshly brewed teas, lightly sweetened juice frescas, pressed juices and cane sugar craft sodas. The entire menu is 100 percent gluten-free with options available to suit a variety of lifestyles (vegan, paleo, keto); and all food is prepared using 100% olive oil. Fresh Kitchen opened their first location to overwhelming success in Tampa, Florida’s SoHo district in 2014, and currently has 9 locations (and growing) throughout the state of Florida.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.