Website Wild Food Café, Islington
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to be part of our team at Wild Food Cafe, Islington – situated on Upper Street, in-between Angel and Highbury & Islington tube stations.
This position will be part time, 1 – 2 shifts a week ( 6 – 12 hours)and is primarily weekend work, shifts are from 12pm to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday, currently.
Previous Kitchen porter experience is preferred and the successful candidate will be required to:
– Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out in a quick and methodological manner
– Maintain clean working attire
– Collect and wash-up kitchen equipment
– Load/unload dish-washer and glass-washer
– Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery
– Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised
– Maintain company guidelines for refuse storage and removal
– Responsible for the safe opening and closing of the designated culinary area
– Adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
Benefits of working for Wild Food Cafe:
– 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), pension and meals on shift
– Great discounts for you and your loved ones
– The opportunity to learn and develop into the kitchen
Only those candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for the position.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.