Website Vegan Wholesaler
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual who is a quick learner.
The successful candidate will be in charge of executing our marketing strategies.
We’d like to find a motivated team member that can take good care of our marketing, and understands who we are and what we’re trying to get accomplished.
Please note that we do not need you to dominate this field before applying, but a serious interest and commitment to learn is key.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Kind and respectful (with everybody, at all times)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Proactive and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Capable of learning new skills quickly and improve her/his skills, if required
- A great communicator
- Someone who likes being helpful
- Like-minded and shares our values
- Enthusiastic and helps create an enjoyable working environment
- A fluent English speaker (native or advanced). Additional languages are a plus.`
- Confident with using Windows and other basic software
- Someone who takes his/her job seriously
- A resident and has the right to live and work in the UK
- Has brilliant marketing sense
- Believes that marketing can be done in an honest way
- Is a creative thinker
- Has outstanding communication skills in every channel
- Is familiar with SEO (or willing to learn)
- Is familiar with social media marketing
- Is familiar with Facebook and Google Ads (or willing to learn)
- Has good writing skills
- Has a basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Is willing to make things happen, somehow, someway (research things s/he doesn’t know)
- Is capable of meeting deadlines
About the role
The role involves understanding and executing our weekly marketing strategy, while managing time in order to meet deadlines.
Self-discipline and a strong work ethic are a must to be successful in this role.
You’ll be using our scheduling software for posting on social media, and other software to help you perform your job at a high level.
The combination of repetitive and occasional tasks, both familiar and challenging will keep your days fresh.
You’ll report to our Creative Director, who will assign you a number of weekly tasks, which you will complete before the deadlines.
- You’ll need to be able to perform a wide array of tasks; although, in the future, we may agree on a specific area you can take care of.
- Managing social media profiles (copy, tags and scheduling)
- Writing SEO-friendly blog posts
- Liaise with influencers, copywriters, video editors, communication agencies
- Preparing videos
- Sending regular newsletters
- Creating Funnels
- Researching keywords for the blog and social media
- Preparing advertising campaigns (Fb and Google)
- Setting up and managing sponsorship and other collaborations
- Organising events
- Writing press releases
- Promoting our products and services effectively
- Preparing new products launches
- Preparing launches for books and courses (later on)
- Ad-hoc requests
Please note that we do not expect you to know everything off the bat, but we do require you to learn quickly and execute every task at a high level.
We’ll help you achieve this by providing you with comprehensive training and ongoing support.
For us, it’s more important your attitude and work ethic than your knowledge at the time of your application.
This is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for any job
- You do not believe in our values
- You are looking for a temporary job, including gap years
- You have other projects in mind
- You are not a hard worker
- You do not like to take responsibility for your duties
- You are not capable of working independently
At the end of the day, we all have to pay the bills – we get it!
But, there are other jobs out there that can suit you better, in that case.
We are looking for people that are not thinking only about the money.
We have a mission and a purpose, and want to bring in committed individuals that will feel proud to embody our values, and are motivated to help us with our long-term growth plan.
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Unlimited free access to our fine selection of vegan hot drinks
- At the office, we have a professional coffee machine that has never touched dairy milk (and never will)!
- Special discounts on our entire catalogue
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Last but not least, you won’t be asked where you get your protein from!
Good to know
We are a fast-growing independent vegan company, therefore there will be lots of opportunities to grow for the right candidate.
This is a full-time permanent position, therefore, we’d like to find the right candidates that are a good fit for the Vegan Wholesaler philosophy and mission.
How to apply
In order to apply to this position, simply click on ‘Apply now’ below and answer the questions. Also, please send us a link to your portfolio (if you have one).
Please note that we do not accept CVs. Why? Because we would rather focus on what you can do and what your skills are than on where you worked in the past.
Thursday 24th December 2020 at 23:59pm.
The recruitment process is divided into 5 different stages, so please make sure you take this into consideration before applying.
You’ll need to pass them all in order to get into the probationary period.
You will be working from home for the first 3 months (until 30th April 2021).
From May 2021, if the situation allows it, you will be asked to join us at our office in Witney (Oxfordshire).
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (including 30 min lunch break).
You may be required to work some weekends, and get time off in lieu.
£18k for the 3-month probationary period.
After successful completion, salary will increase above the London Living Wage (£21,160.20 per annum).
Further bonuses and salary increases will be communicated to full time permanent employees.
20 days a year + 8 bank holidays.
Monday 1st February 2021.
Health and safety are of utmost importance to us.
Due to Covid-19, we’re implementing further measures to keep everybody safe.
Our policies may be subject to change in accordance to Government guidelines, and in line with the approved legislation.
For the first period of your employment (3 months), you’re asked to work from home. After that, you can join us to the office.
Please note that in our premises you’ll be required to follow a strict Covid-safe protocol. Failure to abide by the safety protocol may result in the termination of your contract.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Vegan Wholesaler Team
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.