About the job
Popple is a new, innovative, and exciting Hamburg-based cosmetics company focused on e-commerce. Through social media, we will create an international brand around our vegan, natural, and eco-friendly cosmetic products for eyes and face. We are well funded and have experienced serial entrepreneurs in the beauty, health, and fashion e-commerce space in our team.
- Identify new influencers and brand ambassadors on various social media platforms, such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and Facebook
- Manage and maintain influencer and agency relationships
- Develop, implement, execute, evaluate and optimize influencer marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor trends and competitors
- Create and monitor regular reports and analyses
- You hold a degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Communication, other related studies or have equivalent professional experience
- Growth-mind-set and can-do-mentality
- You speak Italien on a native level and English fluently
- You consider yourself a team player, proactive, curious and open-minded
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing and the main social media platforms, Instagram in particular
- Previous work experience in the field of digital communication, marketing, e-commerce or FMCG is a plus
- A passion for the beauty industry and for social media developments
- Continuous development of your skills by training in the company and feedback sessions
- Very good career opportunities within a young start-up in the heart of Hamburg
- A young, international and ambitious team with flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths, and room to actively shape the company and work environment from day one
- An interesting and safe job in the cosmetics market with great future opportunities
- Home Office opportunities
- Fun team events in and around Hamburg on a regular basis
Are you interested in joining the team? Then send us your CV including an earliest possible start date.
- We look forward to you!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.