Website Agrivilla i pini
We are Agrivilla i pini, a one of a kind vegan hotel, eco-tourist destination and organic winery! We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join us and that is where you come in. If you think that you have what it takes to propel us to the highest level possible we would love to hear from you. We are currently recruiting a Head Chef for the next season which begins at the end of April 2020. We are not just looking for an ordinary vegan chef, instead we are looking for someone that is going to bring the wow factor here at Agrivilla i pini!
What we look for:
- A vegan head chef with several years of previous hotel or restaurant experience, a mind for excellence and a talent in creating food that inspires.
- You are an EU citizen or have a work permit for Italy.
What best describes you:
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural setting with an international team;
- You have patience, tact and ability to multitask;
- You are clean, tidy and organized;
- You are open and eager to learn;
- You are kind, humble and have a positive attitude. Your ego is not your boss;
- You are a non-smoker and do not drink.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create healthy vegan food, both cooked and raw, that is nutritious, delicious and aesthetically pleasing.
- Create new healthy menu items that reflect innovation.
- Maintain kitchen food inventory.
- Comply with European culinary, nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Strengthen the culture of excellence, creativity, fun, and lifelong learning in the kitchen team.
Sound like you?
What we offer:
- Unique experience with a pioneer project;
- Joyful environment with a great and successful young team;
- A full-time contract for the season of 2021 (from April until October);
- Competitive salary;
To apply, please send your resume, a picture of yourself and references to [email protected] Please include images of your food.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.