Website ProVeg International
Are you knowledgable about nutrition? Would you like to use your knowledge to convince as many people as possible of the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle? Would you like to get to know and support a fast-growing, internationally active and effective NGO and its day-to-day operations? If you enjoy research and preparing information and would like to create a stable foundation for the work of ProVeg, and thus scientifically advance plant-based living, then this is the position for you!
- Professional assessment of nutritional issues.
- Participation in writing articles and position papers.
- Compiling background information.
- Evaluation of scientific publications.
- Monitoring and evaluating scientific and public debates on nutrition.
- Answering nutritional questions.
- Networking with other institutions and scientists.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in nutritional science or a comparable degree.
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English.
- You work independently and responsibly.
- You are well versed in the advantages and unique aspects of plant-based nutrition.
- Knowledge of the latest progress in nutrition studies is beneficial
- You identify with the goals of ProVeg.
Start: as soon as possible (please indicate available period)
Period: BFD min. 6 to max. 18 months, voluntary internships 3 months, compulsory internships up to 6 months
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.