Website SHAKE FARM PTE. LTD.
About the job
Shake Farm is recruiting an Executive Head Chef to lead our team in the world of delicious healthy eating!
You will be responsible for helping us develop our new concept The Summer Garden.
Shake Farm is the one of the market leaders in Singapore, pushing the boundaries of unique healthy eating, from protein bowls, better-for-you burgers and a range of grilled meats, vegetarian and vegan dishes.
You should ideally have a good knowledge on unique healthy options. Have a good understanding of vegan and vegetarian dishes, also different diets such as keto, paleo and low carb options.
We have 2 outlets currently – and opening a 3rd soon. This a great opportunity if you want to be part of a rapidly growing business in a type of cuisine that is rapidly growing momentum in Singapore and in Asia.
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Submit cost proposals for menu items.
- Provide feedback regarding the food quality of large bulk purchases.
- Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
- Hire, train, and mange staff about proper kitchen sanitization methods.
Head Chef requirements
- 3 year(s) experience as a Head Chef.
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget.
- Ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
- Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in english language.
Desired Skills and Experience
F&B Management, Food Preparation, Food Quality, Menu Development, P&L Management, Research and Development, Team Leadership, Staffing, guidelines, Strong presentation skills, provide feedback, regulatory guidelines
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.