Website La Fauxmagerie
About the role
This is a busy role requiring problem solving, efficient time management and the ability to meet deadlines i.e. packing in time for courier pickups each day. Great organisational and prioritisation skills are a must, as well as a positive, proactive attitude. We offer a highly collaborative and communicative environment, where staff are encouraged to provide feedback and share ideas for optimisation of our operations and customer experience.
Please be aware that this is a very physical role and requires a fair amount of fitness and stamina. Training and appropriate equipment will be provided for any lifting/physical tasks where required. You will also be expected to work during our peak Christmas and Veganuary periods.
• Packing and dispatching online orders to our customers
• Working with food products and ensuring safe packing for transport
• Managing the upkeep of our distribution unit whilst maintaining high health & safety standards
• Performing administrative tasks such as data entry and record keeping for our online orders
• Product and order management in Shopify
• Communicating with couriers to arrange parcel pickup times
• Communicating with management on any issues or progress updates
• Performing stock checks and ensuring adequate stock rotation
• Maintaining stock delivery records and unpacking stock deliveries
• Managing any new packing assistants, providing appropriate training and supervision
• Minimum Level 2 Food Hygiene training (training can be offered but a certificate will be required before the role begins)
• Experience in logistics and online sales
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills for working towards daily deadlines
• Strong attention to detail is essential for accurate packing of orders
• Thoroughness and good communication skills
• Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team to ensure work is consistently carried out to a high standard
• Flexible to adapt within a fast-growing business
• A friendly and calm disposition, with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
• Customer service experience
• Experience of managing others
• Experience using Shopify, Gmail and Excel
• Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
• A passion and interest in plant-based food
• Hours are 9:00-18:00 (slightly flexible), Sunday to Thursday
• Salary: £26,000 per annum
• Paid lunch breaks
• 25 days paid holiday
• All additional training will be provided where required
• 20% staff discount on all products
• On-facility parking
• Small lunch area with microwave and staff fridge, plus an on-site café
• Tea, coffee and snacks provided
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.