Website V-Label GmbH
The V-Label is an internationally recognized, registered symbol for labeling vegan and vegetarian products and services. For consumers, it is a simple and reliable guide to help them when they are shopping.
Headquartered in Switzerland, V-Label has partners in more than 25 countries, and to increase the visibility of our customers – food, cosmetics, and non-food producers – we are looking for an enthusiastic, goal-oriented digital marketing intern to join our marketing team.
Along with the marketing manager the digital marketing intern executes V-Label content strategy, drives engagement across all V-Label’s international channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) and strengthens V-Label brand internationally.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitor and utilize key industry news and trends
- Bachelor student of marketing/advertising/PR/journalism or other related fields of study
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (minimum B2)
- Excellent project planning skills
- A positive, proactive, and enthusiastic work attitude
- Willingness to undertake appropriate training as required
- Interest in the veg* movement and digital marketing
This is a remote internship. The intern works completely from the home office and will need a private computer and internet connection.
Application deadline: 31.10. 2020
Phone interviews: 2nd – 6th November
Start date: January 2021
The preferred term of the internship: 3-5 months
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.