Website V-Label GmbH
Bring your passion and skills and join us in creating a world where vegan and vegetarian products are widespread, popular and easily recognisable.
V-Label GmbH in Switzerland, as the owner of the trademark rights, coordinates the international cooperation on the V-Label. The V-Label has been an internationally recognized and protected trademark since 1996. All decisions are made in cooperation with the vegetarian and vegan organizations involved (e.g. Swissveg, ProVeg e.V., VGÖ).
Since most of the certification work takes place locally in the individual countries, the majority of the income remains locally, usually around 90 percent. This allows the control work to be carried out professionally and local organizations to be supported. A small part of the income goes to V-Label GmbH in Winterthur to maintain brand protection and to extend it to other countries and product categories. In addition, the company also co-finances the international advertising for the V-Label, operates the international website and databases and ensures through coordination that the controls are equally strict in all countries.
How you will make a difference:
As the Digital Events Manager you will have an immediate impact in enhancing our organization’s image, increasing brand awareness and contributing to V-Label’s growth objectives. Your activities will lead to increased income which is mainly used to finance NGOs and projects striving for animal justice, environmental protection, and health.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and stakeholder engagement strategy in support of V-Label’s growth objectives
- Lead the execution of V-Label’s events from start to finish, leveraging internal and external support and driving collaboration
- Identify requirements and expectations for each event
- Manage all event set-up, tear down, and follow-up processes
- Track, measure and optimize the impact of marketing initiatives
- Draft engaging copy for V-Label’s events and digital channels, including website and social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) in collaboration with external copy-writer
- Contribute to the success of marketing activities by inputting to the annual content plan and ensuring projects’ deadlines are met.
- Identify new communications and marketing opportunities for the events such as magazines, blogs, newsletters, online influencers, and partnerships
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Qualification or experience in event management
- Excellent written and oral communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions, and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of Slack, Wrike, and Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, etc.), or a willingness to learn
- A positive, proactive, and enthusiastic attitude towards work
- Flexibility, a willingness to learn, and the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks
- A good team player with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Qualification or experience in B2B marketing, communications, or PR
- Experience or interest in the food industry
- Ability to speak other European languages as well would be a plus
Benefits of working with us:
- Working from home
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to create real impact
- Respectful work environment and supportive colleagues
V-Label is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, refugee background, genetic information, disability, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, HIV status, gender identity, or gender expression.
Summary and Application procedure:
Terms of employment: Part-time (20hrs/w), freelance.
Location: Remote, preference for CET located candidate.
Reports to: Communications Manager
Application deadline: We will be assessing candidates on a rolling basis, so please apply now!
Application process: Selected candidates will be invited for an interview. Please complete this short form, upload your CV and cover letter (1-2 pages) including this information:
- What motivated you to apply for this role.
- How you meet each of the requirements for the role as listed in the job description.
- Which bit of the job description energises you the most.
Start date: as soon as possible
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at [email protected] If you think that this position might be suitable for someone else, please share it with your network. Thank you!
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.