About the job
Location: Collecchio, Emilia Romagna, Italia
Campus is an Italian leading company in the development and production of innovative functional ingredients with a focus on the savory, meat and dairy sectors besides having a division of plant-based vegetarian and vegan finished products.
Campus is a company of the Firmenich Group, the world’s largest privately-owned company in the fragrance and flavor business.
- Adding sales orders in SAP
- Sending sales order confirmations
- Dealing with sample requests
- Provide shipping documents (delivery notes, custom bills, EUR1 certificates, health certificates etc.)
- Planning order shipments
- Updating customized pricelists
- Supporting sales agents
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Fluent English is mandatory and another language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent command of MS Office software
- Strong work planning skills
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving orientation
- Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients
- Fixed Term contract (Maternity leave)
- A highly dynamic and multicultural company
- Be part of a dynamic and result oriented team
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.