Website Vida Bakery
We are looking for Baker Assistants to work at our bakery in London, Brick Lane.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year of professional bakery experience. We encourage self-taught and home bakers to apply, as long as you can provide us with pictures of your previous creations.
Roles and responsibilities
Your main role will be assisting our head baker and kitchen manager
Within your daily duties you will find:
- Cooking and preparation of cakes, cupcakes, pastries and other items
- Decorating and finishing cakes, cupcakes and other items
- Cleaning and maintaining your baking area as neat as possible
- Emptying and storing packaged ingredients
- Maintaining and sanitising your baking tools, machinery and utensils
The ideal candidate
- We are looking for people with great communication skills and great team working skills
- You should have a deep passion about baking, cooking and food in general
- You should be punctual, responsible, committed and willing to learn
We want to work with you if you are all of the above plus; you are looking to work on a great place where your career as a baker will have the chance to develop, your ideas will be listened and you will be part of a great team.
- £9 to £10 rate per hour depending on your experience
- Paid breaks, free hot drinks, and great team meetings every week
- Discounts on our products
- Great bonus system based on monthly company targets
- Quality training and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme and paid holidays
The application process
Once you apply and we review your CV, we will send you an online assessment which ask you a bit more about your baking experience. If you are successful you will be called for a face-to-face assessment where you will be given a set of tasks to perform on a certain amount of time.
If you are successful you will have a final interview with Dani and Vane, Vida Bakery’s co-founders.
We can’t wait to meet you
Full-time and Part-time positions available!
To apply for this job please visit veganjobs.com.