Learn how to cook & bake Nutritional delicious plant based food.
The Loving Chef is offering a
7 weeks Online Veganuary Transformational Programme
… for people who want :
- To learn, cook and bake healthy, nutritional, delicious plant-based food.
- To cook with wholesome, unprocessed, vegan ingredients, making the dishes even more special.
- A healthy lifestyle but don’t know where to start.
- WEEK 1. Mindful Eating Saturday January 9th 10am ~ 2pm
- WEEK 2. Vegan Spreads Pre Recorded
- WEEK 3. Nuts/Essential Protein Saturday January 23rd 10am ~ 2pm
- WEEK 4. Stocking your pantry Pre Recorded
- WEEK 5. Breakfast Saturday 6th February 10am ~ 2pm
- WEEK 6. Snack and treats Pre Recorded
- WEEK 7. Mains Saturday 20th February 10am ~ 2pm
The Vegan Transformational Programme will be an immersive experience, where together with your fellow like-minded food lovers, you’ll spend the Summer cultivating your own healthy eating practice.
Each week in the Facebook Group, you’ll receive as an extra BONUS
- Recipes and ideas so that you can stay engaged in your healthy eating options.
- ‘How to’ videos & photos so that you can see the recipes being made and avoid mistakes.
- Support and guidance, answers to your questions so that you never get left behind.
- Opportunities to share your ideas, your progress and discoveries so that you can inspire and learn from each other.
How the Course is delivered:
LIVE TLC together with zoom sessions, so you can attend the classes live, ask questions to Natasha and then be supported in the group afterwards as you go through the implementation of what you learn in the kitchen, always supported by The Loving Chef.
All live zoom sessions will be recorded so you can watch time and time again.
Week 1 – Saturday January 9th 10am ~ 2pm
Week 2 – pre Recorded
Week 3 – Saturday January 23rd 10am ~ 2pm
Week 4 – pre Recorded
Week 5 – Saturday 6th February 10am ~ 2pm
Week 6 – pre Recorded
Week 7 – Saturday 20th February 10am ~ 2pm
Until 1st December ONLY £97 – Early Bird Offer
Full price £197.
PLUS, the following 3 Bonuses….
BONUS #1: The Vegan Kitchen
When you sign up to the course you will also receive a copy of the e-book – The Vegan Kitchen. This is a beautiful step by step summary of the course content and includes recipes, tips and lists of suppliers.
It’s the essential companion to the videos and masterclass recordings. You can download it from your welcome email when you sign up.
BONUS #2: Award winning cake making lesson
Our Chocolate and cherry cake has been a finalist in the Northampton food and drink awards for several years running. Learn how to make our award-winning chocolate cake and discover different techniques to make your cakes a showstopping success.
This includes the following:
- Step by step instruction video and recipe card
- Vegan Egg Replacements worksheet
- Guide to using edible flowers as decorating
Our Client Sami sums up the cake the best when she says ;
OMGOSH 👌 . The vegan dessert I tried today was absolutely exquisite! The taste was just delicious, the texture was a perfect mixture of soft, gooey and a little bit crunchy… It was so delicious I would never have guessed how healthy it was!! Pure passion on a plate!” Well done 🌸 I wish you well with your venture and would definitely recommend XxX” Sami Tutch
BONUS #3: The Loving Chef – VEGAN RECIPE PACK
Discover this collection of simple vegan recipes, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, treats and smoothie options.
2 X MEAL PLANNERS
LEARN PORTION CONTROL
Planning your own meals will allow you to see how much you’re actually eating. This also prevents you from overeating at restaurants, which tend to serve a way bigger portion than you should actually be eating.
Being hungry and realizing you have nothing planned is undoubtedly stressful. Instead of standing in front of your fridge or pantry deciding what to whip up, you can have your healthy meal ready in minutes. This also saves you the hassle of cleaning up after cooking.
2 X WEEKLY SHOPPING LISTS
Everyone can agree that saving money is something we all try to do, and meal planning is a great way to help. Weekly shopping lists also involve buying items in bulk, which can be a huge money saver. Sticking to what’s on the list also avoids impulse buys at the grocery store.
AVOID WASTING FOOD!
When it comes to meal planning and shopping lists you go to the grocery store with a plan and know how you’re going to use all of the items. When every food has a purpose, you won’t have to worry about items in your fridge going to waste.
Whether you’re cooking for your entire family or just yourself, taking the time to look at the plan of your meals for the week ahead is definitely worth the effort. The key is just to set aside a little bit of time each week to do it.
40 X RECIPE CARDS
Have courage to try something new .
40 recipes that are easy to download and print off to encourage you to try new exciting recipes that are packed with healthy, nutritious ingredients for you to get creative with, for tantalizing your taste buds.
BUY NOW: £97 – Early Bird Offer price until 1st December
Full price: £197
Looking forward to spending time with you in YOUR kitchen
in love and gratitude